mardi 8 mai 2012

Insecurities? No, it's just a screwed up situation right now.

I hate how everyone shuns people off just because they are not pretty, good looking, has nice eyes, legs, hair, body. The society in school is basically a caste system based on how good you look. Get over it. Why are they so desperate to be in tune with who's the best looking. Why do you have to force yourself to like someone you know you don't really like. If you say you go for personality, then why are you placing your feelings on how they look and only then, confirming it with their personality? Shouldn't it be the other way around? How much more shallow can you people get? I know I shouldn't be complaining because well, guys will be guys and bimbos will be bimbos. Find real friends people. It doesn't matter how they look. Heck it, that's what happens when I keep judging people. How I wish I could go back to the time when looks don't matter and it was the truth. That phrase is just a blatant lie now. It's just used to make people seem innocent when their actions spoke louder than their words.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire