mardi 24 juillet 2012

Always Gold

But everything goes awayYeah everything goes awayBut I'm going to be here until I'm nothingBut bones in the ground
So, I guess I have a secret crush on this soccer player and it's growing stronger and stronger everyday. Except, I know I'm not his type and he's not my type so I will just wait in my cave until the right evolution comes along.  


I have a Chemistry test tomorrow and I promise that I will bath after I post this entry and go straight to studying. My English sounded weird there. Today was a pretty average day. I was so tired and hungry but thank god I didn't sleep during any lessons. 

Now comes the ranting part. I seriously cannot take the Maths teacher. She sounds like a gigantic ant that can't find her sugar during class and kept smiling because she went high on caffeine thinking that the coffee she drank would have sugar. 



Well, no more ranting. I will see the light soon. I just need to remain focused and do better for my Promos. Insya'allah. 


On a lighter note, people were relatively happy today although I think I fake it most of the times. Hopefully if I fake it long enough, it will end up to be something real. 


Au Revoir for now!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire