dimanche 22 juillet 2012

Pulmonary Aches

I've never felt like I could just miss a step and fall out of line into a pit so deep and dark that it sucks out all the life in me. 
Mid Year examinations have ended and results were announced. I guess I could say I did pretty well with an A in Math, B in Physics and GP, C in Chemistry and yes, finally, a U in Geography. I can only make one conclusion, when I study harder, I will do better. Based on my results, I guess you can tell which I studied for the most and which I didn't study for at all. Last liner for studies, PW sucks banana balls. So that's all about school and studies. 6 months has passed and I've honestly made awesome friends. 

In other news, I am growing - fatter. I'm not even kidding. I can feel the fats growing inside of me, rippling at any point of contact. It disgusts me.

So, while I'm typing this, my cat just walked behind my brother's laptop, got itself comfortable and slept. I can't even. That is too cute.

Sadly, I have to get back to E-learning because I've decided to transfer the files into my thumbdrive to access them in my brother's computer considering my brother's computer can't access any MOE website. Au revoir for now!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire